Careers at United Prairie
At United Prairie, we pride ourselves on our small-town beginnings and our ability to serve our customers through a high level of service and technology to meet today's demands.
United Prairie is a steadily-growing network of banks, insurance agencies and investment offices. Our future is bright. If you thrive working with people and want to help seek ways to make their financial lives more successful, you may fit into our future.
Career opportunities posted may require specific qualifications involving education, experience or aptitude. To respond to a specific career opening, follow the instructions included in the description.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As United Prairie is an equal opportunity employer, the documents listed below explain the rights of applicants and employees.
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Non-Discrimination is the Law
- EEO is the Law Supplement
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- Application for Employment
- We Participate in E-Verify - Spanish Version
- E-Verify - The Right to Work - Spanish Version
- Mortgage Loan Processor - Mankato, MN 56001
- Credit Officer - Mankato, MN 56001
- Insurance Customer Service - Mankato, MN 56001
- Part-Time Executive Assistant - Mankato, MN 56001
- Analyst - Mankato, MN 56001
- Bank Teller - Owatonna, MN 55060
- Market President - Spicer, MN 56288
- Personal Banker - New Ulm MN 56073