Popmoney® is an exciting Person-to-Person payment tool that is available to any United Prairie customer who already has online BillPay* or signs up for BillPay*. BillPay* customers can send, receive and request a personal payment to or from anyone in the U.S. that has a mobile phone number or email address.
To send a payment, a $0.50 fee applies.
To request a payment, tiered fees apply as follows:
• requests between $1.00 - $249.99 are $0.50 per payment
• requests between $250.00 - $999.99 are $1.00 per payment
• requests of $1,000 and higher are $1.50 per payment
To learn how to send, receive and request payments, click here to view the tutorial.
If you are a United Prairie customer not currently enrolled in eBanking or BillPay*, please follow these steps:
• Not enrolled in eBanking:
1. Enroll by clicking the "First Time User" link in the Online Banking login area or contact your local United Prairie location to enroll. It's FREE!
• Enrolled in eBanking but not in BillPay*:
1. Click here to follow the link to login to your eBanking account.
2. Once logged in, click the account that you wish to enroll in the BillPay* service. To add additional accounts to your BillPay* service, contact your local United Prairie location.
3. Click the "BillPay*/External Transfers" link and follow the steps to complete your BillPay* enrollment.
4. It's that easy! You are now enrolled in BillPay*. To learn how to send, receive and request payments, view the tutorial above.
*Terms and conditions apply. Please review the BillPay agreement information when enrolling for BillPay.