business mobile banking
United Prairie Business Mobile Banking brings a new level of freedom to your business operations. You can now manage your accounts, transactions, payment needs, and much more from your smart phone. It's easy, convenient, and secure!
- Approve transfers between accounts
- Approve ACH transactions
- Approve Wire transfers
- Approve loan payments or advances
- Make positive pay approvals
- View account balances
- View recent transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Deposit checks
To register, you must be enrolled in Business Online Banking.
Sign up for Business Mobile by simply downloading our App at these stores.
Please note: Wireless Carrier Fees May Apply.
You can utilize our FREE Mobile Deposit service in Business Mobile Banking simply by choosing the Deposits function through your banking app on your smartphone.
First Step - Contact your United Prairie Bank representative to activate Mobile Deposit on your accounts!
How It Works
It's so easy! All you do is step through the New Deposit process and take a picture of the front and back of your check using your phone to deposit your check no matter where you are.
- Select the Deposits button
- Choose the deposit account and enter the check amount (up to a maximum of $3,000)
- Take photos of the front and back of the endorsed check
- Verify and Submit the deposit
For your protection, we recommend writing “For Mobile Deposit” on the back of your check before you deposit it.
Deposits made before 4 PM CT on a business day will be considered for deposit the same day.
Deposits made after 4 PM CT may be considered for deposit on the next business day.
Mobile Deposit is available free of charge. Mobile carrier fees may apply.